Multinational Enterprises, Innovative Strategies and Systems of Innovation (New Horizons in International Business Series)
- 1917 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1421 downloads at 25 mb/s
Experts from a network of thirteen European countries attempt to promote a better understanding of tendencies towards a new international dynamic of technology creation and diffusion. The contributors to the book then explore the factors determining the process of decentralization and the resulting consequences for national systems of innovation.
This thorough and easily accessible analysis of new trends in the technological strategies of MNEs and their implications for national systems of innovation will be of enormous interest to those specializing in the internationalization of the economy or the economic analysis of technical change. In addition, the book will provide an excellent source of background information for policymakers when drafting new policies, and for corporate decision-making in the private sector.
- Innovation, Learning, and Technological Dynamism of Developing Countries
- Education for Innovation
- Governing the Global Economy: Politics, Institutions and Economic Development (Routledge Studies in Globalisation)
- Telecommunication, multinational enterprises and globalization: Implications for future network development (SPRU CICT report series)
- The Rise of Multinationals in Continental Europe (New Business History Series)
- Multinational Enterprises and the Law (Oxford International Law Library)
- Innovation Strategies and Performance in Small Firms
- OECD Studies On SMEs And Entrepreneurship: SMEs, Entrepreneurship And Innovation (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
- Multinational Firms in the World Economy
- Innovation in Complex Social Systems (Routledge Studies in Global Competition)