H.O.T. Management: Hands-On Transactional
- 1430 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1401 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1167 downloads at 25 mb/s
The answer lies in HOT Managementthe breakthrough set of management techniques, skills, best practices and habits of the most effective supervisory managers in todays extremely demanding workplace.
This pocket guide clearly and concisely spells out what you need to do to become a HOT manager. The authors message is simple, yet powerful: Make high performance the only option. Be a hands-on manager. And spend lots of time with employees spelling out expectations and clarifying standards.
If you think its getting harder and harder to manage people, this pocket guides for you.
HOT Management contains vital lessons any manager at any level can practice to increase productivity, quality, and moraleand, in turn, improve retention.
Discover how you can rely on HOT management strategies to:
Drive performance through negotiation and coaching Gain power by positioning yourself as being able to do more for people Engage direct reports in ongoing coaching dialogues about performance, goals and deadlines Hold each person accountable, every day
Rich with examples from real-life work situations, HOT Management is the source of concrete techniques managers striving to get the best out of people need.
- The Manager's Guide to Benchmarking: Essential Skills for the Competitive-Cooperative Economy (Jossey Bass Business & Management Series)
- The Manager's Pocket Guide to Training (Manager's Pocket Guide Series)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Management in a Changeable Marketplace
- Essentials of Contemporary Management
- Retaining Employees (Pocket Mentor)
- How to Turn Problems Into Solutions: A Manager's Guide (Hands-On Management Guide)
- From Teacher to Middle Manager (Leadership Skills in Education Management)
- How To Be an Even Better Manager
- The Senior Manager's Toolbox
- The Art of Mastering Sales Management