Who Killed Palomino Molero?: A Novel
- 1861 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1988 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1457 downloads at 25 mb/s
This wonderful detective novel is set in Peru in the 1950s. Near an Air Force base in the northern desert, a young airman is found murdered. Lieutenant Silva and Officer Lituma investigate. Lacking a squad car, they have to cajole a local cabbie into taking them to the scene of the crime. Their superiors are indifferent; the commanding officer of the air base stands in their way; but Silva and Lituma are determined to uncover the truth.
Who Killed Palomino Molero, an entertaining and brilliantly plotted mystery, takes up one of Vargas Llosa's characteristic themes: the despair at how hard it is to be an honest man in a corrupt society.
- El Hablador (Biblioteca breve) (Spanish Edition)
- Vengeance (Thorndike Large Print Crime Scene)
- Who Killed Kirov?: The Kremlin's Greatest Mystery
- Graveyard Games
- The Palomino Kid
- The Bad Girl
- La Casa Verde: La Casa Verde (Spanish Edition)
- Zero-base budgeting comes of age: What it is and what it takes to make it work
- Palomino Mystery
- Anatomy of Murder: Mystery, Detective, and Crime Fiction