Meet Bull Meecham...
Step into the powerhouse life of Bull Meecham. He's all Marine—fighter pilot, king of the clouds, and absolute ruler of his family. Lillian is his wife—beautiful, southern-bred, with a core of velvet steel. Without her cool head, her kids would be in real trouble. Ben is the oldest, a born athlete whose best never satisfies the big man. Ben's got to stand up, even fight back, against a father who doesn't give in—not to his men, not to his wife, and certainly not to his son. Bull Meecham is undoubtedly Pat Conroy's most explosive character—a man you should hate, but a man you will love.
- Bull Run
- The Mentor Book of Major American Poets
- Key Questions about Christian Faith: Old Testament Answers
- Slightly Sinful (Bedwyn Saga)
- Fathers & Sons & Sports: Great Writing by Buzz Bissinger, John Ed Bradley, Bill Geist, Donald Hall, Mark Kriegel, Norman Maclean, and others
- Sin No More
- The Pat Conroy Cookbook: Recipes of My Life
- Free Advice: The Advice Ladies on Love, Dating, Sex, and Relationships
- 365 Ways to Reduce Stress: Everyday Tips to Help You Relax, Rejuvenate, and Refresh
- The Immune System Recovery Plan: A Doctor's 4-Step Program to Treat Autoimmune Disease