The Sound of the Soul: Discovering the Power of Your Voice
- 1841 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1448 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1827 downloads at 25 mb/s
Voice is power. Voice is out identity; it represents us to the world. It is from the core of our being that our voice emerges. The voice is a metaphor that tells everyone everything about us. In a society where perception is everything, having a confident, commanding voice and persona can make the difference between being heard and being ignored.
In this fascinating book, Arthur Samuel Joseph, vocal consultant stars of the stage and screen, singers, corporate executives, politicians, broadcasters and athletes, will show you how to master your voice, enhance your Self - and change your life in just minutes a day. Through the exercises of the Vocal Awareness method, you will discover how to own your voice, develop power through self-awareness and integrate it into total mind/body/spirit wellness. Empower yourself with Vocal Awareness and discover the unique qualities and strength that reside in your soul.
- Wedding Classics: The Vocal Library Low Voice
- Voice Series: Voice Repertoire 8
- The Healing Voice: How to Use the Power of Your Voice to Bring Harmony into Your Life
- Make Your Voice Heard: An Actor's Guide to Increased Dramatic Range Through Vocal Training
- The Human Voice
- Sing on Sing on: A Guide to the Life Long Enjoyment of the Voice of Singers and Teachers of the Vocal Art
- The Voice: a Spiritual Approach to Singing, Speaking and Communicating - The Kabbalah of the Voice
- Voice-Over Voice Actor: What It's Like Behind the Mic
- OVERTONING: The Complete Guide to Healing with the Human Voice
- Vocal Awareness