Atlantic Fishes of Canada
- 1566 downloads at 24 mb/s
- 1160 downloads at 25 mb/s
- 1192 downloads at 25 mb/s
For the past twenty years, the standard reference on the varieties of species native to the Canadian Atlantic region was A.H. Leim and W.B. Scott's Fishes of the Atlantic Coast of Canada. This new work, by W.B. Scott in collaboration with M.G. Scott, now replaces the earlier volume as a comprehensive guide to over 500 species found the region.
Arranged in three parts, it offers keys to families, or major categories, and to the members, ot species, within each family. Accounts for each include habitat, reproduction, food, growth, predation, parasites and diseases, distribution, utilization, and physical description. An introduction provides an overview of Canadian Atlantic fisheries and the oceanography of the region.
Fully illustrated, this long awaited volume will be indispensable to all those involved in the fisheries resource and allied studies.
- The East Coast Ceilidh: A Look at Atlantic Canada's Music Scene
- The Insects and Arachnids of Canada: Coleoptera Histeridae Pt. 24
- North Atlantic Seafood: A Comprehensive Guide with Recipes
- Inland Fishes of the Greater Southwest: Chronicle of a Vanishing Biota
- The Freshwater Fishes of Manitoba
- North Atlantic Coast Fisheries Arbitration at the Hague: Argument on Behalf of the United States
- Ecology of Teleost Fishes (Fish & Fisheries Series)
- Whales and Dolphins of the European Atlantic: The Bay of Biscay, English Channel, Celtic Sea, and Coastal Southwest Ireland - Fully Updated Second Edition (Britain's Wildlife)
- Birds of the Mid-Atlantic Region and Where to Find Them
- Parasites of North American Freshwater Fishes (Comstock Book)